If your circumstances prevent you from affording the costs of submissions or attendance, please contact the Organising Committee. Discounts, which includes free registration for attending the December plenaries, apply to individuals and small organisations from low and medium income countries who can not benefit from public organisation or private company support.
No, registrations finance the conference organisation, submission management and editing.
If you intend to register at a later stage but would like to submit your contribution early, please send a note to the Organising Committee for management purposes.
Please contact the Organising Committee, depending on funding availability and your circumstances you might qualify for discounted or free registration. Opening exposure and participation to the conference is an explicit policy of the Organising Committee who will study each case and endeavour to broaden access as much as is possible.
Registration is 50 USD. Should you need sponsorship, please contact the Organizing Committee.
The deadline for publications’ submission has passed.
Anyone interested in farmer-centric On-Farm Experimentation, across production, value chain and policy dimensions. This may include:
– Farmers, who want to know how to start OFE on the ground
– Advisors who seek ideas on experimental design
– Data specialists who want to catch up on analytical methods
– Social scientists who want to investigate applied co-creation pathways
– Start-ups, NGOs, product and service providers who want to work on value propositions
– Industry representatives, policy makers and deciders who want to explore actionable actions for change
All contributions are invited that may:
– Progress the OFE sciences, across and at the intersection of agronomy, data and social sciences
– Contribute bringing OFE communities together.
Submissions addressing this year’s overarching theme “Exploring shared value propositions” are particularly welcome, however it is not a pre-requiste for selection.
For more on scope, please see the Abstracts submission page
Abstract submission is closed.
The publication of a short video is 80 USD and the publication of 5-page paper is 300 USD.
The publication fees are independent of each other and do not include the 50 USD conference registration fee, which should be paid in addition to publication fees.
– Some authors have been advised to proceed, but to ensure that they pay attention to the goals of the conference. The common issues were as follows:
– Authors who have been asked to modify their abstract can resubmit at https://www.gofen.org/ofe2023/ any time before 30th July. These will be checked by the Organising Committee who will then advise authors to prepare their papers or videos for submission by October 1st.
If you selected undecided for paper presentation or ePresentation at the abstract stage, you will now have the choice to submit a paper or an ePresentation.
– Selected papers will be invited to present during conference plenary. All others will be summarised at plenary.
– The preparation process is as follows:
– Negotiations are under way with an international journal (Impact Factor > 5) to develop a limited number of papers into a special issue in 2024.
– E-Presentations will be reviewed for scope, science and impact by the Organizing and Scientific Committees soon after 1st November. The Scientific Committee will advise to pass with no modification, pass with optional modifications or pass with substantial modification. The Organising Committee reserves the right not to continue with ePresentations if they are out of scope or of insufficient quality.
– A number of ePresentations will be selected for the Conference Plenary. All other accepted ePresentations will be summarised at plenary. All ePresentations will be uploaded after the Conference to the dedicated OFE_2023 YouTube Channel.
– Directly register on behalf of the persons you would like to sponsor, adding a note when registering so that we can acknowledge your contributions
– Consider becoming an Inclusivity Sponsor and allocate your registration funding through Cornell University.
Please contact the Organising Committee. Sponsorships are needed to support discounted registration, management, and the communication of conference activities. Non-financial contributions are also encouraged, for instance capacity commitment.
Please contact the Organising Committee for any other question